online store www.mylee.pl
§1 General Provisions
- The data controller is HSNF LTD. based in Great Britain, address: Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, EC1V 9EE, company register number 06945009, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as: Administrator or MYLEE).
§2 Purposes and basis for the processing of personal data
1) Personal data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling Orders in the Online Store, handling complaints, providing services electronically - registration and maintenance of the Customer Account in the Online Store, contacting Customers via the contact form, direct marketing of services and products offered by MYLEE and sending the newsletter.
2) Personal data processed by the Administrator via the website www.mylee.pl and the Online Store are processed for the purposes of:
a) concluding and implementing Sales Agreements, settling them, considering complaints, answering Customers' questions, contacting Customers, issuing invoices and bills to them, registering individual Customer Accounts, providing services via the website www.mylee.pl, including making content available on the website - processing in this respect is necessary for the implementation of contracts concluded with customers (Article 6(1b) of the GDPR);
b) analytical and statistical purposes for the purpose of examining customer needs and their satisfaction, including statistical analyses, for the purposes of examining the effectiveness and improving the quality of the services provided - processing in this respect is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (Article 6, section .1f GDPR);
c) tax and accounting - processing in this respect is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator (Article 6(1c) of the GDPR);
d) debt collection and enforcement of claims, conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings or defense against possible claims - processing in this respect is necessary for the purposes of legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator (Article 6(1f) of the GDPR);
e) direct marketing of the Administrator's products and services and the provision of services electronically - the processing of personal data in this respect takes place after the prior consent of the person whose data is processed (Article 6(1a) of the GDPR);
f) fulfilling the obligation to use the so-called the principle of accountability, i.e. the obligation for the Administrator to demonstrate compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data - as processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations imposed on the Administrator (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
3) An essential element of the Registration procedure and placing an Order is that the Customer provides his/her personal data, marked as obligatory, and the Customer's consent to the processing of his/her personal data provided when registering the Customer Account and placing the Order. Providing personal data marked as obligatory is voluntary, but necessary to register a Customer Account, place an Order, process it and service it. Providing personal data not marked as obligatory is voluntary.
§3 Personal data storage period
Personal data will be stored for the period of execution/validity of the contract, but no longer than the limitation period for claims arising from it and the period of necessity to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator. Personal data processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the person whose data is processed will be stored until the consent is withdrawn.
§4 Recipients of personal data
- The recipients of personal data, if necessary to perform the contract, may also be persons authorized by the Administrator to process personal data: employees and collaborators; courier company handling shipments, company handling payments for Orders; a company providing IT services to the Administrator, a supplier of IT services and other services processing data on behalf of the Administrator, an accounting company, a law firm.
- The Administrator reserves the right to process personal data after withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige the Administrator to retain data.
- The Administrator has the right to make the processed personal data and other data available to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
§5 Rights of persons whose personal data are processed
- The customer and website user has the right to: withdraw consent to data processing, the right to access personal data, the right to request rectification of personal data, the right to request the deletion of personal data, the right to request restriction of the processing of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data, the right to transfer of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data.
- The above rights may be exercised by persons whose personal data are processed by sending a letter to the Administrator's address or e-mail address email@example.com.
- Personal data may be deleted as a result of withdrawing consent or submitting a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Administrator's organization is possible electronically at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§6 Personal data collected by the Administrator
The administrator collects the following personal data:
a) in the case of persons using the website www.mylee.pl, IP address, geographical location, user ID, information about the devices and browser from which access is made, information collected using cookies (in particular data and information about such events such as visiting product pages, clicking on a product, purchasing a product, adding to the cart, adding to the clipboard, adding a review) and orders saved in the system logs;
b) in the case of placing Orders without using a registered Customer Account: surname and name, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, optional payment card details, if you wish to receive a VAT invoice - data for its issuance;
c) in the case of registering a Customer Account: surname and name, e-mail address;
d) if using the contact form - surname and name, e-mail address:
e) if you consent to sending information for marketing purposes of services and products offered by MYLEE - e-mail address;
f) in the case of subscribing to the Newsletter - e-mail address.
§7 Automated processing of personal data
Personal data will be processed in an automated or partially automated manner. However, they will not be used to make decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- "Cookies" are small text files sent by a web server and stored by the computer's browser software. When the browser reconnects to the site, the site recognizes the type of device the user is connecting from. Parameters allow the information contained in them to be read only by the server that created them. Cookies therefore make it easier to use previously visited websites.
- The information collected includes the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information transferred to the website.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use the website, to improve the functioning of the Administrator's website, ensuring more effective and trouble-free navigation. We monitor user information using tools that record user behavior on the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
a) "necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are used;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
7. The user can disable or restore the cookie collection option at any time by changing the settings in the web browser.
8. Instructions for managing cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies .
§9 Final provisions